TAIWAN TRAVEL VLOG 2015 | CINGJING, TAI CHUNG, SUN MOON LAKE (台灣清境、台中、日月譚) [PART 2] (Click for detailed itinerary)
Second vlog from Taiwan! Had an awesome time hanging out with my mum and enjoying the natural scenery Cinjing and Taiwan has to offer! We finally got to see the sunrise and also had some extremely delicious street food 🙂
Places featured in this vlog: (Travel Gudie)
1) Cinjing (清境) – We spent two days in Cinjing in total. Be sure to watch part 1 of my Taiwan vlog series to find out more about this gorgeous place!
2) Taroko National Park (太魯閣國家公園) – We made a stop here on the way to see the sunrise to see some beautiful stars in the sky!
3) Wuling (武嶺) – This was where we got a great view of the sunrise at 3,275 meters above sea level!
4) Travelled back to TaiChung (台中) via a van we organised at our hotel. You can easily get a private van to take you around in Taiwan. They’re relatively easy to organise and cheap! Just speak to the reception at the hotel you’re staying at!
5) Yizhong street ( 一中商圈) – This is where we got amazing street food!
Music Provided by:
Japan Relaxing Music:
Japan 2015 Vlogs:
Taiwan 2015 Vlogs:
Email: [email protected]
All filmed on a Canon G7X
itsjonathanchan,Jonathan,Chan,Jonathan Chan,travel vlogs,travel vlogger,asia,cinjing,taichung,Taichung (Taiwanese Provincial City),Taiwan (Country),Sun Moon Lake (Tourist Attraction),Taipei (City/Town/Village),asia adventure,china,taiwan travel vlog 2015,台灣,清境,台中,日月譚,sydney australia,一中商圈,Hong Kong (Country),travelling,chinese food,taiwan food,street food,taiwan street food,review,sunrise,watching the sunrise,wuling,wuling mountain taiwan