4K drone & time lapse: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Taipei travel & tours; towers, cities, skylines & more.
📹 All the videos and music have been licensed for our production and publication.
📧 Contact: [email protected]
🏆 Highlights, landmarks, attractions:
🗺️ Shanghai, China: When a person is on vacation in Shanghai, there are some attractions that they must see. These are places that every tourist should visit when they travel to Shanghai.
● The Huangpu River – This river is one of the main attractions in the city and divides it into the eat and the west sides. The Bund is on the west side of the river at this location and is a symbol of the city. When the night comes, the building will light up so people can stroll along the banks of the river.
● Nanjing Road – This city is one of the busiest commercial roads in the area. The road is 5.5 kilometers and is home to over 600 different shops. A person can get everything they want from souvenirs to designer class items.
● Yu Garden – This garden is an ancient garden and still has the architectural designs from the Ming and the Qing dynasties. The Grand Rockey is a beautiful sight that is found in the center of the garden.
🗺️ Taipei: Taipei is the political, economic, academic, and cultural center of Taiwan and among the major hubs in East Asia. Thought about to be a global city and rated as an Alpha City by GaWC, Taipei is part of a significant state-of-the-art enterprise zone.
● Taipei 101 – It was previously called the Taipei World Financial Center, is a landmark supertall skyscraper in Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan. The building was officially classified as the world’s tallest from its opening in 2004 up until the 2010 conclusion of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. Its elevators, capable of 60.6 km/h (37.7 miles per hour) to transfer travelers from the 5th to 89th flooring in 37 seconds.
● Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall – The National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall is a famous nationwide monument, landmark and tourist destination erected in memory of Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek, former President of the Republic of China. It lies in Zhongzheng District, Taipei, Taiwan.
🗺️ Hong Kong: Hong Kong is full of many fantastic attractions. Hong Kong is full of many fantastic attractions. Make sure that you have an excellent working camera to record moments. Consider the below tourist attraction sites and discover more things that the city has to offer.
● The Peak – As the name suggests, the peak refers to the highest point of Hong Island. While there you will have a good view of the entire city. You will also get to see the skyscrapers and all the towers within the town. Is that not a fantastic view? Now, the big question would be how to get there: right? It would be best if you did not worry about that. It is accessible since the peak tram will get you there at above 1,300 feet; above the sea level.
● Star Ferry – You cannot end your trip in Hong Kong without enjoying the ride of this 1880 Star Ferry. It is convenient, and you should not worry about booking. They usually leave from time to time all day long. You will part with a few dollars and enjoy your ride. If you choose to have a trip at night, then you will enjoy the splendor of A Symphony or light show.
🎵 Together We Go High — Mike Parr feat. Frida Winsth
🎵 You Are The Solution — Loving Caliber feat. Lauren Dunn
🎵 Perfect — Mondays feat. Melker
#Shanghai #Hongkong #Taipei #timelapse #drone
Source of info: under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0
china,drone,hong kong,taiwan,traveller,travel,shanghai,4k resolution,travel channel,taipei,china city,tour,tourist,time lapse,shanghai tower,4k video,shanghai china,china fun,china tour