Taiwan wasn’t part of my bucket list in Asia but I am very happy that I made a choice to visit it this year. Taiwan has so much to offer and my trip here is one for the books.
DAY 1: Tour with Klook or KKday ( Yeuliu Geopark, Shifen, Jiufin)
Tour Cost around P1,100 , bring extra money for foodt trips
P500 is safe depending on your appetite 🙂
Day 2. TAICHUNG TOUR ( Flower Garden, Rainbow Village, Cherry Blossoms, Taichung Castle and Windmill)
* Rented Private car from Taipei to Taichung ( 10,000 pesos / 4) = 2,500 per person
* Flower garden Entrance fee = 200 pesos
* Taichung Castle Entrance fee = 425 pesos, around 150 of that is consumable
* Went back to Taipei at Night. Cost per meal around 100-200 pesos.
Day 3: City Tour ( Taipei 101, Maokong Gondola Cable Car, Chiang Kai Shek, Elephant Mountain)
* Bought unlimited MRT and Bus ride from Klook including cable car ride for 500 pesos per day. if No cable car, 300 per day.
* Starbucks at Taipei 101 needs reservation 1 day before visit.
* magready sa elephant mountain medyo matagal tagal ang trekking 🙂
* Visit Night Markets ( Shilin)