BEST OF: Top 10 Foods of Taiwan
We went to Taiwan in December 2016, and visited 6 different night markets in a span of 10 days.
Here is our Top 10 Foods of Taiwan from least favorite to most favorite:
Chun Shui Tang, Taichung
Din Tai Fung, Taipei 101 Location
10. Traditional Taiwanese Breakfast; Si Hai Soy Milk King, Taipei
9. Night Market Fried Chicken; Hot Star Fried Chicken, Shilin Night Market
8. Milk Teas Galore!
7. Beef Noodle Soup; Yong Kang Beef Noodles, Taipei
6. Pork Gua Bao; Zhiqiang Night Market, Hualien
5. Pork Lu Rou Fan; Jin Feng, Taipei
4. Green Onion Pancakes; all of Taiwan
3. Mango Snow Ice; all of Taiwan
2. Fresh Grilled Prawns; Liouhe Night Market, Kaohsiung
1. Cheese Bread; Le’ Old Time Flavor Stall, Shilin Night Market
These are our own personal opinions, but if there are any foods that YOU love & think should be included in this list, let us know in the comment section below!
Like & Comment if you want to see more!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: