Let me show you how to check in a hotel in CHINESE with confidence.
Those are all the standard Chinese Phrases you will hear while check in and Need to Know.
⬇️PLEASE READ THIS⬇️
You’ll see my whole conversation with the hotel receptionist. This is the real-world Chinese. Yes Chinese native speakers speak fast but I’m going to break it down for it and guide you through this.
I’d recommend you to WATCH it at least twice to be fully fluent.
🔴How to Benefit from the Lesson? 🔴
* Watch the video at least TWICE to fully understand and be fluent.
* Please observe my interaction with the receptionist including the gestures and interjections.
* Pause the sentence and repeat, speak out loud.
* Complete the QUIZ in the end of the video lesson. I’ll correct it for you.
A big thank you again for this kind hotel receptionist who agreed to act for my video. Yes the whole thing was just acting !
❤️Take to ME :
I’m Miss Lin from Taiwan. A language enthusiastic based in France. I’d like to invite you to join my teaching account on Instagram. . I hope to help you master Chinese in a fast, fun and easy way!
Facebook Page Mandarin With Miss Lin
🔴Other Video Lessons:
Learn Chinese With Taiwanese Drama in 2019. Speak like a Native
10 Common Mistakes Made by Students (in 2019)
Take a Taxi in Chinese. My Conversation with Taiwanese Driver (Step by Step)?
Let’s Learn Chinese at 7-11 Shop. 店員說…?
How to be humble in Chinese when receiving compliments.
Quick Responses in Chinese: secret to speak like a native speaker
– Chanson: Joakim Karud – Classic (Vlog Pas de Copyright Musique)
– Chanson: Lyfo – AudioTrend | Musique de fond pour les vidéos
– Chanson: LAKEY INSPIRED – Chill Day (Vlog Pas de Copyright Musique)