The Taipei budget travel guide for Filipinos planning a three days and two night trip to the capital of Taiwan
Do you think this video is helpful?
Informative travel videos save you a lot of time and money.
Send a dollar of support to its creator:
So I can continue to create content that will empower the traveler like you.
For more smart travel features, follow LexGo on social media:
About the creator of LexGo:
My name is Lex Bonife and I come from the immensely beautiful country called the Philippines. I try to see the world as much as I possibly can. I’m a writer and a yoga instructor and I think a great life is one that is filled with countless journeys.
Some Facts About Me as a Traveler:
* I prefer rolling luggages over backpacks
* If I can go to city with just my sandals for footwear, I would prefer that because that would mean I don’t have to carry socks with me.
* I always bring power extension cords whenever I travel.
* I always have problems sticking to my budget when I’m traveling.
* The worst thing that happened to me while traveling so far was when I was held by the immigration officers in Paris. I made a mistake in my visa application and I actually overstayed in France. But all is well, they did let me go. And they were very nice to me. They even offered me cookies.
Taipei,Taiwan,Filipino Budget,Pinoy Budget,Pinoy Travel,Taipei Budget Travel Guide,Taipei in Pesos,LexGo,Chiang Kai Shek Memorial,Grand Hotel Taipei,Beitou,Hot Springs,Backpacking Taipei,Cheap Travel Taipei,Save Money Taipei Trip,Money Saving Tips,Taipei Pass,Travel Guide,taipei travel blog,taipei travel blog philippines,taipei travel expenses,taipei travel,taipei travel alone,taipei travel atractions,taipei travel blog pinoy,Taiwan Travel