Here are UNRESERVED’s news highlights from the last #7days.
1. Brexit windfall: The sterling slumps on prospect of no-deal Brexit.
2. More clashes in Hong Kong as police charge protesters with rioting.
3. China halts individual travel to Taiwan.
4. Airbus profits more than double in first half.
5. Netflix debuts Scorsese’s Irishman trailer featuring “digitally younger” cast of De Niro and Pacino.
| Examining culture, life, and current affairs in Southeast Asia. Intelligence is sexy.
Brexit,Hong Kong Clashes,China Taiwan Travel,Airbus,The Irishman