Taiwan is a quiet powerhouse in the world of work, and their story is one of both dominance and deficit. The video will explain what that means and will leave you with one of the most important lessons about work, business, and economics that you can learn.
Follow & Connect with Tyler Waye for more motivation and inspiration.
Video Produced by Tyler Sirman Photography
Motivational Speech, Lesson and Travel Series by Tyler Waye
Inside Taiwan’s Eye-Opening Economy: Working Around the World
#travel #taiwan #taipei
Music by Borrtex
Title: Sprawling & Fragments
Album: Coalescence (2019)
Genre: Classical, Soundtrack
🔊🎵 Download / Stream
💿 Name your price:
🙌 Support me on Patreon:
Please contact me for commercial / film use.
Contact the composer:
📝 [email protected]
Music by Really Slow Motion
Buy their music:
Visit us on:
Credit to our Music, Video, and Photo Sources:
Video Footage: Carla Cuglietta (
Thumbnail Photo by Philipp Katzenberger on Unsplash
Oxford Economics Statistic:
Stock footage from
This inspirational video would be impossible without amazing creative commons 3.0 creators.
This is an educational and motivational video meant only for inspiring the viewers. Viewer discretion is advised. Video clips used are for illustrative purpose only to make the point in the audio/narration.
All copyrights are acknowledged to their rightful owners. Tyler Waye – and those acting on his behalf do not claim to own any copyrights. The sole purpose of this video is to inspire, empower and educate the viewers.
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
– This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
– This video is mainly for teaching and motivational purposes.
– The source material was not taken out of context in a negative manner.
– Small portions of the video were used – the original work is linked so viewers can enjoy the content creator’s video as it was intended.
These clips and extracts are of a minimal nature and the use is not intended to interfere in any manner with their commercial exploitation of the complete work by the owners of the copyright.
I make these videos with the intention of educating others in a motivational/inspirational form. I do not own the audio clips from other speakers. Our understanding is that it is in correlation to Fair Right Use, however, given that it is open to interpretation, if any owners of the content clips would like us to remove the video, we have no problem with that and will do so as fast as possible. Please email [email protected] with concerns.
inspirational,motivational,taiwan,taipei,foxconn,work,working in taiwan,resources,travel video,what to do,what to do in taiwan,taiwan travel,taipei travel,talent,success,inspired,inspiration,lesson,manager,leadership,training,tyler waye,expert,best video,gary vee,jay shetty,asia,travel,vlog,travel vlog,working around the world,acer,asus,htc,quanta,computers,brain drain,brain,deficit,food,blog,street food,Inside Taiwan’s Eye-Opening Economy: Working Around the World